Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 27, 2022
Do you like it? I have the Versa 2 and am thinking about my next upgrade
I got it on sale at Amazon and my first day using it. Not sure it’s giving me all my steps. I’ll post after a few days.

Upvote 0

Nancy Y. (1230897154)

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 27, 2022
I got it on sale at Amazon and my first day using it. Not sure it’s giving me all my steps. I’ll post after a few days.
This morning it is giving me my steps. I take it off wristbands comes with and put it in Fitbit ankle band with Velcro closure and snaps closed. It only counts steps and no other movement. I started doing that after realized when pushing grocery carts and other activities I wasn’t getting steps. I walk extra aisles at stores to get more steps every day. With bad knees I do 20 minutes at a time and it ads up.

Upvote 0

Cathy B. (1224212482)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 24, 2022
Hamlin, NY
Definitely let me know. I know it takes a day out two to get used to your stride length, heart rate, etc. But I’d like to know how you like it. What did you upgrade from?

Upvote 0

Cathy B. (1224212482)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 24, 2022
Hamlin, NY
This morning it is giving me my steps. I take it off wristbands comes with and put it in Fitbit ankle band with Velcro closure and snaps closed. It only counts steps and no other movement. I started doing that after realized when pushing grocery carts and other activities I wasn’t getting steps. I walk extra aisles at stores to get more steps every day. With bad knees I do 20 minutes at a time and it ads up.

Upvote 0

Cathy B. (1224212482)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 24, 2022
Hamlin, NY
That makes a lot of sense. I usually park farther away from the store and get more steps in, do whatever I can to add extra. I have a friend that wears one on her ankle to keep track of steps, she has a different one on her wrist that keeps track of steps as well, but also blood sugar, blood pressure, etc. I can’t remember what it is but it’s not a Fitbit

Upvote 0