RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 22, 2022
Do you recommend the Amerithon?

I do.

It's obviously a lot of miles, but there is no time limit.

To make it even more special, I would visit the actual milestones upon reaching them. But that would get expensive, no doubt!

Upvote 0

Tanner CreekDog

RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
Very impressive, Patty! Although I was a trifle concerned about your 1314 days of streaking. 🥶😉

I second the JOGLE challenge. It’s been a good thing for me. I’ve wondered about the Amerithon. My brain want to do it in a year. My knees, however …

Upvote 0

Patty V. (352583680)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
I agree with Rebecca! Very inspiring. Also - regarding Amerithon - JOGLE is quite fun too and not quite as far :) The cool thing about Amerithon and JOGLE is that you can use any type of exercise to complete the distance.
I haven’t heard of JOGLE! Please tell me more….

Reactions: Briana
Upvote 0

Tanner CreekDog

RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
I haven’t heard of JOGLE! Please tell me more….
The JOGLE challenge is a virtual journey across the United Kingdom from John O’ Groats to Land’s End, a distance of 853.5 miles. You can do it solo or as part of a team of up to 10. If you register before 10/31, 50% of the fee gets donated to 2 mental health charities. Honestly, that was a big part of why I joined.

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
The JOGLE challenge is a virtual journey across the United Kingdom from John O’ Groats to Land’s End, a distance of 853.5 miles. You can do it solo or as part of a team of up to 10. If you register before 10/31, 50% of the fee gets donated to 2 mental health charities. Honestly, that was a big part of why I joined.
Love that the Charity aspect got you involved!! They are both amazing charities.

@Patty V. (352583680) Tanner gage the best description!!!!

Upvote 0