Laurent T.

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 6, 2022
My name is Sarah, 2023 will be my 3rd year. I never reach the year but I am happy with whatever number I end up with. I am a substitute teacher and am in school for my master's. I am not sure what else to say.
Sarah

Welcome Sarah!

Upvote 0

Megan L. (2765815809)

RTYer
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 5, 2022
Hello Sarah- this is my 3rd year too. I also have not met the ultimate goal yet either and lastly I am a Sub One on One Para for kindergarten. I have also been doing this solo for the last few years and have decided that I need to have a community this year.

Where are you located? I am in the Renton area. Would love to connect, even just virtual

-Megan

Upvote 0

Sarah A. (3223060481)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 30, 2022
Hello Sarah- this is my 3rd year too. I also have not met the ultimate goal yet either and lastly I am a Sub One on One Para for kindergarten. I have also been doing this solo for the last few years and have decided that I need to have a community this year.

Where are you located? I am in the Renton area. Would love to connect, even just virtual

-Megan
Sorry, I meant to reply to this earlier, winter break got away from me lol. I am in Kitsap County, Port Orchard area. :)

Upvote 0