Hi from Bliss, Michigan! Your favorite races?

Meg K.

RTYer
Hugger
Nov 11, 2022
Michigan
www.megklinecoaching.com
So thrilled to have heard about Run the Edge via The Feed. Signed up immediately; this is totally my jam! Doing Hug a Runner (seriously. LOVE THIS) and Run the Year 2022 with plans to sign up for RTY 2023 as soon as I set my goal. I do races all over Michigan (starting to travel more for events) and would love to connect! I have plans for some of the National Park races (mostly half marathons) out west in 2023. I’d love to hear about your favorite races to run, especially half marathons (road or trail). Mostly considering races in the US, Canada and UK at the moment but please share all favorites!

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Hi Meg!!! Welcome!!! I am so glad you found us through The Feed and we resonate with you! So excited to have you in this community! Favorite races... so tough but I will say I just did the Berlin Marathon and it is a MUST DO if you ever get the chance. What a cool race. I am a terrible trail runner but live in Colorado and we have some BEAUTIFUL races. The only caveat is you are at altitude :)

Reactions: Meg K.
Upvote 0

Meg K.

RTYer
Hugger
Nov 11, 2022
Michigan
www.megklinecoaching.com
Hi Meg!!! Welcome!!! I am so glad you found us through The Feed and we resonate with you! So excited to have you in this community! Favorite races... so tough but I will say I just did the Berlin Marathon and it is a MUST DO if you ever get the chance. What a cool race. I am a terrible trail runner but live in Colorado and we have some BEAUTIFUL races. The only caveat is you are at altitude :)
Thank you!😁👋 That’s awesome! I’ll add Berlin to the list. I prefer road races myself but am trying to build confidence on trails (post-injury). It’s been tough to find runner friends in my small, rural community so im very glad to have found the RTE community!

Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Thank you!😁👋 That’s awesome! I’ll add Berlin to the list. I prefer road races myself but am trying to build confidence on trails (post-injury). It’s been tough to find runner friends in my small, rural community so im very glad to have found the RTE community!
If you do it you have to let me know!! I’ll give you tips :)

I’m so glad you found us as well…so great to be able to connect to fellow runners, walkers, good people :)

Upvote 0

Laurent T.

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 6, 2022
So thrilled to have heard about Run the Edge via The Feed. Signed up immediately; this is totally my jam! Doing Hug a Runner (seriously. LOVE THIS) and Run the Year 2022 with plans to sign up for RTY 2023 as soon as I set my goal. I do races all over Michigan (starting to travel more for events) and would love to connect! I have plans for some of the National Park races (mostly half marathons) out west in 2023. I’d love to hear about your favorite races to run, especially half marathons (road or trail). Mostly considering races in the US, Canada and UK at the moment but please share all favorites!

I still dream of https://www.worldmarathonmajors.com/six-star

That would e quite an achievement!

Upvote 0