I’m worried I won’t be able to find enough skilled people for my team

binik

Oct 16, 2024
Has anyone else noticed how tough it is to hire Laravel devs recently? I’ve been trying to grow my app, but it’s like everyone’s already booked. I get why it blew up during the pandemic, but is it still worth sticking with Laravel, or should I be considering something else? I’m worried I won’t be able to find enough skilled people for my team.

jimmelon3

Oct 1, 2024
I had the same issue earlier this year. I went through one of the top it staffing agencies in the USA, and they helped me find some great Laravel developers. What worked for me was expanding my search globally. Eastern Europe, especially, has a lot of talented developers, and with remote work being so common now, it was easy to build a strong remote team.

Upvote 0

karmenbeer

Oct 1, 2024
I think it’s the same for a lot of us. Laravel got super popular during the pandemic, so now everyone’s looking for the same talent. My company went through the same process and ended up hiring remotely too. There’s still plenty of talent out there, especially in places like Ukraine and Romania. If you’re open to hiring remote, you can find skilled developers without having to compromise on quality.

Upvote 0