Pokémon Go?

Jeniffer K

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
San Antonio, TX
Not sure when you last played. There is a battery saver option. If you turn the phone upside down, it goes into battery saver mode. Also, if you have a watch that tracks your steps it will count toward the adventure sync. If you’re looking for an extra friend from TX : 9874 5501 4296

Upvote 0

Sara

Pixel Pusher
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Aug 2, 2022
Colorado
runtheedge.com
Not sure when you last played. There is a battery saver option. If you turn the phone upside down, it goes into battery saver mode. Also, if you have a watch that tracks your steps it will count toward the adventure sync. If you’re looking for an extra friend from TX : 9874 5501 4296
Oh it's been forever. But it was soooo much fun! Thanks for the info!

Upvote 0

Marcelyn

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Nov 26, 2022
Sent a friend request. Fellow Texan. 14isgreat trainer name. (14 does not refer to my age)

Upvote 0

Jeniffer K

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
San Antonio, TX
Ok, I might sound totally out of the loop but what does Pokemon Go do? Do you find Pokemon on the app as you are walking along outside?
Yep. Walking around you are able to catch them and find pokestops to collect goodies. If you have eggs, they only hatch after walking certain distances

Upvote 0

TK Red Dragon

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Nov 10, 2022
Georgia USA
Ok, I might sound totally out of the loop but what does Pokemon Go do? Do you find Pokemon on the app as you are walking along outside?
Yes! We love it! Its a fun interactive game. We all will walk and compare what we find etc. My kids all watched it growing up so even as adults we will get together and do it. Its a fun way to get in some exercise 😊

Upvote 0

Jeniffer K

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
San Antonio, TX
Yes! We love it! Its a fun interactive game. We all will walk and compare what we find etc. My kids all watched it growing up so even as adults we will get together and do it. Its a fun way to get in some exercise 😊
Yeah, hubs and I are always competing who can hatch the most eggs in a week.

Upvote 0

Cathy B. (1224212482)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 24, 2022
Hamlin, NY
Sounds like I need to download it and sign up!

Reactions: TK Red Dragon
Upvote 0