Utah runner here

Mary J. (1237581826)

RTYer
Hugger
Nov 12, 2022
Hi 👋🏻 Utah runner here. I have been running since I was super young and continue to do it as long as I can… sometimes I struggle and have set backs and I start over again. This year I’m working on reaching and completing my first marathon. If there are any local running groups I would be interested!

Laurent

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 22, 2022
Hi 👋🏻 Utah runner here. I have been running since I was super young and continue to do it as long as I can… sometimes I struggle and have set backs and I start over again. This year I’m working on reaching and completing my first marathon. If there are any local running groups I would be interested!

I can relate to that. The set backs can be nasty.

My last race was Boston 2018. Not a single race since. 4 years later, just starting to feel better. Had to put on some muscle weight to make that happen. Now, I feel much stronger, but I must carry the muscle weight. 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Hi Mary! Finding a local group can be so helpful I feel. Are there local running shops near you?

Upvote 0