Aloha from Hawaii

Brett Waseline

RTYer
Jan 5, 2023
Honolulu. Hawaii
Hi, my name is Brett. I joined the 2023 miles in 2023 challenge. I am excited to be a part of this running community. I run about 15-20 miles per week and enjoy the sounds of nature that running brings and staying in shape upon retirement from the military. I am here to motivate and cheer others on and meet like-minded people. Please feel free to ask questions as I will probably ask them. I would love to learn more about the people in this community.

Hi, my name is Brett. I joined the 2023 miles in 2023 challenge. I am excited to be a part of this running community. I run about 15-20 miles per week and enjoy the sounds of nature that running brings and staying in shape upon retirement from the military. I am here to motivate and cheer others on and meet like-minded people. Please feel free to ask questions as I will probably ask them. I would love to learn more about the people in this community.
Awesome. Glad to have you here. Thank you for your service.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jim S. (2980642816)

RTYer
Streaker
Hugger
Jan 3, 2023
Hey there! Welcome!!! So I skipped a year but I've done this challenge twice before with my wife. Its really a fun way to keep you honest about your running. I'm a Spartan racer so running is a big part of that, that most forget about.

Anyway wish you the best and I just started a team called Valhalla Running Group under the teams tab. Feel free to join if you'd like! Take care!!

Reactions: Roxy
Upvote 0

RunnerPam

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Nov 9, 2022
Aloha! I’m here on island for a visit. Planning to do the Great Aloha run on Monday. I’ve done it for a long time and really enjoy it. But, can you fix this awful weather?! 😂😂. Also I’ll be mostly walking it since I haven’t run & trained like I have years past. Anyway… hope it won’t be pouring on Monday morning as the start gun goes off at the Aloha Tower! 🌈😎

Upvote 0