Anyone doing any fun Halloween races this weekend?

EducatedGuess

RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
Pompano Beach, Florida
Last weekend I walked a race called the Freaky 4-miler. On Saturday, I’m walking the Halloween Spooktacular 10K that my local running club organizes. What are you doing? Are you dressing up for your run/walk? Let’s hear about it! Picture from my 4-miler.

Attachments

• 4299A64B-487C-44F9-AA94-BA130EE138EE.jpeg
    4299A64B-487C-44F9-AA94-BA130EE138EE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

Margaux T.

RTYer
Oct 18, 2022
I'm doing a live iFit event. It's a 3k --Trick or Trot :D (on my treadmill). It's being held where my daughter lives in NH so I'm trying to talk her into doing it in person. Then we can do it "together"

How do you like iFit? I am asking because I have not renewed my subscription in a few years.

Reactions: Briana
Upvote 0

Happyfeet1012

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
Illinois
How do you like iFit? I am asking because I have not renewed my subscription in a few years.
I do! I was ready to drop it a few years ago because they were taking away some of the stuff I liked, but that was about the time they started doing the videos where you could run right along with the trainers, so I gave it a chance. I like the variety, the challenges, and the trainers. I don't have a gym membership so it's right up my alley.

Reactions: Margaux T.
Upvote 0

EducatedGuess

RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
Pompano Beach, Florida
I'm doing a live iFit event. It's a 3k --Trick or Trot :D (on my treadmill). It's being held where my daughter lives in NH so I'm trying to talk her into doing it in person. Then we can do it "together"
Awesome! Love this!

Reactions: Happyfeet1012
Upvote 0

EducatedGuess

RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
Pompano Beach, Florida
I’m doing TWO 5k’s this Saturday. One is heroes themed and the evening one has a costume contest with beer and a taco truck!
Nice! Can’t go wrong with beer and tacos!! Enjoy! Share pics with us after if you can!

Reactions: Sharon R Huff
Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Last weekend I walked a race called the Freaky 4-miler. On Saturday, I’m walking the Halloween Spooktacular 10K that my local running club organizes. What are you doing? Are you dressing up for your run/walk? Let’s hear about it! Picture from my 4-miler.
I love the skirt! Can’t go wrong with being a unicorn!!

Upvote 0

Rebecca R. (377618432)

RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 4, 2022
I’m doing that event too! Very excited, I love iFit!

Reactions: Happyfeet1012
Upvote 0

Rebecca R. (377618432)

RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 4, 2022
Upvote 0