Central IL Accountants, Represent!

CPAGrrrl

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Nov 11, 2022
Hi there everyone! In a CPA / Corporate Controller in central Illinois. This is my 4th year with RTY. The first two years, I was part of teams, but the teams didn’t connect well and I chose to continue on my own.

I’ll NEVER meet the full-year goal on my own, I’m a casual runner at best. My stretch goal is 500 miles of running / walking each year. Fir RTE I count steps and just this week hit my 2022 goal of 1,000 miles. I would like to get 1,200 by end of the year.

For 2023 I will shoot for 1,500 and see how close I can get!!

I’m looking forward to new challenges and a fun new way to connect with other RTY-ers!

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Hi there everyone! In a CPA / Corporate Controller in central Illinois. This is my 4th year with RTY. The first two years, I was part of teams, but the teams didn’t connect well and I chose to continue on my own.

I’ll NEVER meet the full-year goal on my own, I’m a casual runner at best. My stretch goal is 500 miles of running / walking each year. Fir RTE I count steps and just this week hit my 2022 goal of 1,000 miles. I would like to get 1,200 by end of the year.

For 2023 I will shoot for 1,500 and see how close I can get!!

I’m looking forward to new challenges and a fun new way to connect with other RTY-ers!
I love this💜 Welcome!!! I love simply trying to see how further you can go each year. Running YOUR Year!

Upvote 0