Chasing the Dream (or Twinkies)

Shanitra D. (482803713)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 1, 2022
I love your positive vibes! I am a walker though… daily hikes in the northern VA area. I’m in year 3. Would love to join.

I am also in NOVA! Would love to connect and hike! I am on Woodbridge, but will travel.

Upvote 0

Jennifer S. (4189847552)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 11, 2022
I would love to join a team again. I was on team Yetti Go Again last year, but it looks like they aren't doing it this year. I am a walker. I'll be a bit slow at the beginning, as I'm waiting to get my meniscus repaired next month, but after that, I'm hoping to ramp things up again. I usually get around 1250 miles a year. I'm hoping to do better this year. Who would like to have me on their team?

Upvote 0

allyson c. (3753836545)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 5, 2022
I would love to join a team again. I was on team Yetti Go Again last year, but it looks like they aren't doing it this year. I am a walker. I'll be a bit slow at the beginning, as I'm waiting to get my meniscus repaired next month, but after that, I'm hoping to ramp things up again. I usually get around 1250 miles a year. I'm hoping to do better this year. Who would like to have me on their team?

Upvote 0

Shanitra D. (482803713)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 1, 2022
We have room! Chasing the Dream (or Twinkies).

Upvote 0