Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
  • Why can’t I post in this forum?

In general, you will be able to read all forums as long as you participated in at least 1 challenge. However, if you never participated in a particular challenge, you will not be able to create posts in forums dedicated to that challenge.

Example: If you participated or currently participate in Run The Year, but you never participated in Amerithon, you may read entries in the Amerithon Challenge forum, but you will not be able to create posts in that forum.

822cn9wZHdHFsSLPotxOLoNZ-MD1jcjhaMPclbWVEPzh96yJ4UJpmFPu9TQiq84NQ4L_yinMlJQ2HfPplBvJib16JElWXWXIGO8GGZwC4koMY7ibPdWl6NwYfUSFImaDZxX9kwYa8LlIAL3lWdVCF-kLD0jzC3NZUryORn_LHE4nGhPwJegsxuqAXA
  • What's “XP”?

Experience! It embodies how much you participate in the community.
  • How do you get “XP”?

You get XP by participating in the forum! Every time you start a thread, participate in a conversation, or even log in, you get some XP.
  • How many levels are there?

So many... if you can guess the formula for determining the number of levels, we'll bump you to the top.
  • Who can see my posts?

Anyone that has an account in The Community can see your posts
  • What posts can I see?

You can see all posts in The Community, but you can only interact and create posts within challenge-specific forums where you are a participant
  • Where can I post?

If you are a part of a RTE challenge, you can post in The Commons and the challenge-specific forum. If you are not a part of a challenge, you can just post in The Commons.
  • Can I invite a friend to the community?

You can! Just send them the link to register for an account. If you invite a friend that is not a part of a RTE challenge, they get limited access to the community, but they can still register for an account. If you invite a friend that is a part of a RTE challenge, they can register for an account using the same email address as they use for the Tracker and they’ll have full access.

Last edited by a moderator: