Flagstaff Arizona Run the Year-we. Fourth Year!

Barbara M. (1344798721)

RTYer
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 7, 2022
Hi. My name is Barb and this is my fourth year in Run the Year. I also walk my miles, many of them with my new(ish) boxer puppy Bruschi. I live in Flagstaff Arizona and recently retired after 36 years at the same company I thought I’d be able to just kill my miles but I’m almost having a harder time than when I was working full time as we are staying so busy!! I’m right on track for this year tho too and just received my 7th pair of Hoka Bondis yesterday because I go through them so fast!DB25E2B1-CC2E-4764-967C-BDBB38CCB29A.jpeg

Laurent T.

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 6, 2022
Hi. My name is Barb and this is my fourth year in Run the Year. I also walk my miles, many of them with my new(ish) boxer puppy Bruschi. I live in Flagstaff Arizona and recently retired after 36 years at the same company I thought I’d be able to just kill my miles but I’m almost having a harder time than when I was working full time as we are staying so busy!! I’m right on track for this year tho too and just received my 7th pair of Hoka Bondis yesterday because I go through them so fast!View attachment 11

Welcome!

You should put a fitness tracker on Bruschi! Looks like a very high performance dog!

Upvote 0