Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 22, 2022
We are nearly ready to launch this new community platform!

A lot of testing has taken place and we think we are nearly there.

As a preliminary step to that launch, we will change the default view to "Latest activity" instead of "Forum list".

However, if you prefer "Forum list" or some other view, please read this tutorial to find out how to set your favorite.

When it works as intended, "Latest activity" is the quickest way to review what you missed while you were away.

Stay tuned as we will add to this thread as we proceed with launch steps.

CB3

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 14, 2022
This is a very confusing platform. I can't find my current tracker anymore for hug a runner so I am not sure I'm included anymore. Also, my fingers tracker didn't seem to auto update my daily steps anymore.

I can't figure out how to post pictures from my phone on community feed.

Hopefully the upgrade will handle all this.

Thanks y'all

Upvote 0

Laurent

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 22, 2022
This is a very confusing platform. I can't find my current tracker anymore for hug a runner so I am not sure I'm included anymore. Also, my fingers tracker didn't seem to auto update my daily steps anymore.

Thanks y'all

I posted some tutorials in this section: Announcements

Hopefully, some of those can help.

As for the tracker, it remains largely unchanged at this time.

You can access it just as before at this URL: https://tracker.runtheedge.com

In the mobile app, at the bottom of the screen, the Tracker icon also links to the same thing.

Upvote 0

Meg K.

RTYer
Hugger
Nov 11, 2022
Michigan
www.megklinecoaching.com
I posted some tutorials in this section: Announcements

Hopefully, some of those can help.

As for the tracker, it remains largely unchanged at this time.

You can access it just as before at this URL: https://tracker.runtheedge.com

In the mobile app, at the bottom of the screen, the Tracker icon also links to the same thing.
I think the tracker issue @CB3 is that the hug a runner event is over (ended 11/20 and it looks like you posted this after it ended). Now that tracker shows up at the bottom under past challenges. You can click on it but (at least in mine) it says there is no data or milestones. I was confused too until I found it at the bottom so I wanted to mention just in case that helps!😁

Upvote 0

Laurent

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 22, 2022
I think the tracker issue @CB3 is that the hug a runner event is over (ended 11/20 and it looks like you posted this after it ended). Now that tracker shows up at the bottom under past challenges. You can click on it but (at least in mine) it says there is no data or milestones. I was confused too until I found it at the bottom so I wanted to mention just in case that helps!😁

Thank you for helping! (y)
(y)(y)

Upvote 0

Karrie T

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Nov 22, 2022

Thanks y'all

Upvote 0

Karrie T

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Nov 22, 2022
I am so confused with this new thing. I much prefer the old one. I get an email telling me to update my profile or to finish my profile, but I can’t figure out where to even do that. I know this is supposed to be easier, but I really am struggling. I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Reactions: CB3
Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Are we going to be able to continue using the old one? I got an email telling me I need to finish my profile but I can’t figure out where that’s even add on this mess. I know this is supposed to be easier and it’s all new and great, but I for one much prefer the old one.
Hi Karrie - this isn't a replacement for the tracker! It is just a social community if you would like to use it. It does have a link to the tracker in it but you can also just go straight to it: https://tracker.runtheedge.com

This is truly just a bonus platform should you want to connect with people outside of other social media. The tracker where you participate in the challenges has not changed! Again, there is a quick link to the challenges at the bottom of the app if you are on your phone :)

Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Reactions: Athena B
Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Anyone else having an issue with their tracker auto updating steps on the tracker? I cannot figure out why it won't update like it used to on the website.

Suggestions?
Hi! Reach out to us at info@runtheedge.com and we can help! :) Depends on the sync, might just need a reset :)

Upvote 0