RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
Illinois
Was this team deleted?
Hi Laurent, I did delete it. No one signed up (one person tried and I never got the request) and I didn't want to do it by myself. I probably jumped the gun a bit. At the risk of being "that person" I would be glad to put it back up, because I really do have my own personal goal whether I'm on a team or not. It's just more fun with a group!! What do you think?

Upvote 0

Laurent T.

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 6, 2022
Hi Laurent, I did delete it. No one signed up (one person tried and I never got the request) and I didn't want to do it by myself. I probably jumped the gun a bit. At the risk of being "that person" I would be glad to put it back up, because I really do have my own personal goal whether I'm on a team or not. It's just more fun with a group!! What do you think?

It’s your call!
Being a team owner is a little more work, but it can be rewarding.

If you decide to re-create it, let me know and I’ll add a link to the team here.

Upvote 0

Happyfeet1012

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
Illinois
It’s your call!
Being a team owner is a little more work, but it can be rewarding.

If you decide to re-create it, let me know and I’ll add a link to the team here.
Ok, I know I will seem flighty but it is reestablished and I will keep it how ever it goes :) . I had a feeling I gave in to soon, LOL. Thanks for reaching out.

Upvote 0