Amerithoner
RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Nov 24, 2022
Warner Robins, Georgia
When do you start PT?
Surgery was just a week ago Monday. There was more damage than they thought originally. So they are thinking at this point the pin will come out in 4-6 weeks and then another 6-8 weeks therapy.
Hello! I had my 3rd surgery on my knee this past spring. I'm excited to be joining this challenge again with some friends to get back into running 🤞 hopefully by this time next year I can start training for half's again! We'll cheer each other on!?
yes!! I will be cheering for you. That is my goal. I would love to get in a half before the end of the year.

Reactions: Briana
Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Surgery was just a week ago Monday. There was more damage than they thought originally. So they are thinking at this point the pin will come out in 4-6 weeks and then another 6-8 weeks therapy.

yes!! I will be cheering for you. That is my goal. I would love to get in a half before the end of the year.
I love all of this - power in numbers :) Wishing you both a speedy recovery and so glad you are here!

Reactions: Barbie
Upvote 0

Barbie

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 12, 2022
Texas, SETX
This is my second year. Just had surgery on my foot. No more miles this year for me. I will have a late start to next year but hoping to be able to catch up quickly.
Awe man; kudos for second year but feel your pain on the foot surgery and not getting anymore miles. So sorry to hear that and hope you heal quickly. I am trying to so hard to push myself in getting these miles in to complete 2022 after having 3 1/2 months of no exercise due to two broken wrists in May and two surgeries so I completely understand.
Here’s to healthy healing a fresh start to 2023!

Reactions: Briana
Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Awe man; kudos for second year but feel your pain on the foot surgery and not getting anymore miles. So sorry to hear that and hope you heal quickly. I am trying to so hard to push myself in getting these miles in to complete 2022 after having 3 1/2 months of no exercise due to two broken wrists in May and two surgeries so I completely understand.
Here’s to healthy healing a fresh start to 2023!
I'm always inspired by people like you getting in as much as you are able... I do really feel like it is running "your" year - which is simply to say - getting in as much as you can with all that life throws at you. Pretty amazing.

Reactions: Barbie
Upvote 0