Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Hello,
This is my first year with RTY and I really hope I can finish it. Northern Maine weather is not always cooperative. Hoping to meet some people who will keep me motivated and help me get my butt out the door.
Welcome!!! One piece of advice from having done the challenge since 2015... some years I hit my goal and some I don't - BUT I do really relish how many miles I can get in. I think it's important to set the goal and be proud of the effort to get there... The goal motivates me a lot so I usually hit it but sometimes life does have funny plans!

Upvote 0

Katie C. (424083458)

Amerithoner
RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 5, 2022
Hello,
This is my first year with RTY and I really hope I can finish it. Northern Maine weather is not always cooperative. Hoping to meet some people who will keep me motivated and help me get my butt out the door.
Hi from Southern Maine! Agree with weather being an issue - do you have a treadmill or way to get the miles in indoors if needed? That's what I do if you just can't go out.

Upvote 0

Athena B

RTYer
Hugger
Nov 10, 2022
Aiken SC
Hello,
Same here. I believe this community will be motivating! I love reading everyone’s stories and accomplishments.

Upvote 0