Tracie E.

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
I'm Tracie. 2023 will be my 8th year. This year hasn't been so great, had a lot of changes and stress at the beginning of the year. The second half has been better and I am working to continue it into next year. 😊
I am excited to have a place all our own!

Tracie E.

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Welcome, Tracie!

When I look at the statistics, I realize how consistency is the secret of Run The Year! A little bit every day not only might keep the doctor away, but will surely get you to the goal!
I agree. It was just really hard with my dad having open heart surgery in April. My mom doesn't drive so I was running all over a 50 mile area taking care of her, going to visit my dad, and doctor appointments. Plus taking care of my own family, it was a bit much. Now that he is recovered it is much easier. 😊

Upvote 0

Laurent

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 22, 2022
I agree. It was just really hard with my dad having open heart surgery in April. My mom doesn't drive so I was running all over a 50 mile area taking care of her, going to visit my dad, and doctor appointments. Plus taking care of my own family, it was a bit much. Now that he is recovered it is much easier. 😊

Yes, same here, Life throws lots of stuff in the way!

Reactions: Tracie E.
Upvote 0