Hi from Utah! This is my first time to run the year! How many miles do you need to get in each day?

Claudia R.

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Dec 29, 2022
Southern California
Lots of days ahead to catch up!!! Do you know if at only count miles done like within a couple hours time all at once, or throughout the day?
Hi Ruth! Depends on how you have your tracker configured. I count all steps and activity so I just make sure I walk as much as I can thru out the day plus whatever workouts I do. Some people only track actual exercise. Hope this answers your question.

Upvote 0

Laurent T.

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 6, 2022
This widget on the Stats panel tries to keep you on track:

B7D92BDC-B4F7-489E-B054-A4F3AC910EE4.png

That’s mine for 2023 so far. I have been unwell, so I am still at zero miles.

For 2022, it looks like this:

BB7B2BDE-7E9D-416C-841F-49A449E52C06.png

I have tweaked that widget to say something useful for everyone, at the beginning and at the end of the year, but sometimes it still says silly things. Please don’t be offended!

Upvote 0

Kristy N. (380436481)

Amerithoner
RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 3, 2022
We see things like this in the beginning of every year(this is my 4th) people stressing in the first month about falling behind. Remember you have all year. There will be some weeks better than others. There will be days or maybe even weeks you won’t be able to get miles. Life happens. You will also have days or weeks or months when you far exceed the “minimums” it all evens out. I personally prefer to set monthly goals because daily is just not realistic for me. It is far less stressful when life happens

Upvote 0

Carmen R. (1494024194)

RTYer
Dec 31, 2022
Regardless of whether you're on schedule, behind schedule or ahead of schedule... just remember this. You're already way ahead of everyone sitting on their sofa, not signing up or attempting. Stay positive.

Upvote 0