Howdy, y'all!

PKBax

Amerithoner
RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 3, 2022
I'm Patricia from Texas. I started with the Amerithon, which I am still working on. I'm using the various challenges to stay active in retirement. I'm a hobbyist photographer so one of my favorite activities is photo walks. I also love writing, and need to balance my BIC (butt-in-chair) time writing and editing the photos I take with exercise - another reason for the challenges.

Laurent T.

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 6, 2022
I'm Patricia from Texas. I started with the Amerithon, which I am still working on. I'm using the various challenges to stay active in retirement. I'm a hobbyist photographer so one of my favorite activities is photo walks. I also love writing, and need to balance my BIC (butt-in-chair) time writing and editing the photos I take with exercise - another reason for the challenges.

Welcome!

Reactions: PKBax
Upvote 0

Hannah

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Welcome! I've been trying to spend MORE BIC time writing and editing photos, so we're in this together!

Reactions: PKBax
Upvote 0