I Think I'm Ready!!!

Shanitra D. (482803713)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 1, 2022
Followed my run plan and did 13.25 for my long run last weekend. My race is on Feb 4th; I'm both excited and nervous. I'll be in Vegas for this one. I didn't realize how much of long distance running is mental, but am thankful for my friend/coach for pushing me along the way.

Last edited:

Squirreltastic

RTYer
Dec 28, 2022
Followed my run plan and did 13.25 for my long run last weekend. My race is on Feb 4th; I'm both excited and nervous. I'll be in Vegas for this one. I didn't realize how much of long distance running is mental, but am thankful for my friend/coach for pushing me along the way.
Awesome! Good luck.

Upvote 0

Beth R.

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Sep 5, 2022
Central Pennsylvania
Good luck!

Upvote 0

Jacqueline C. (1502150658)

Amerithoner
RTYer
Dec 31, 2022
Can’t wait until Rock N Roll half next month in Vegas. I have never run there before.
I used to live there. It is very dry, so be sure to wear a camelback for water. Because even if you aren’t thirsty, your mouth is going to be dry. The first time I ran there, I literally felt like I was going to die because of how dry my mouth was. And then I finally came up on a convenience store. Thank God! The good thing about running in Las Vegas though is that it’s flat. You’re going to do awesome! It is the best feeling ever!

Upvote 0