Loving the snow

Heather Groff

RTYer
Jan 2, 2024
I’ve never tried snowshoeing. Is it really hard to lift them or is it sort of just regular walking with larger shoes attached to your feet on top of the snow?
Snowshoeing is great. Just walk normal it is a great workout

Upvote 0

auntiexoxo

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
I found it quite helpful to take my cross country ski poles/trekking poles just for added stability. I tend to want to look around at the scenery and usually end up tripping myself/losing my balance when I do that so the poles helped me a lot. It’s quite fun, try it!

Upvote 0

Cathy B. (1224212482)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 24, 2022
Hamlin, NY
I found it quite helpful to take my cross country ski poles/trekking poles just for added stability. I tend to want to look around at the scenery and usually end up tripping myself/losing my balance when I do that so the poles helped me a lot. It’s quite fun, try it!
Lol I’m a known klutz! So I’m very appreciative of the trekking/snow poles idea. I haven’t had a chance to break mine in yet. Poles that is. I know some people with snow shoes so I’ll have to ask to try them out!

Upvote 0

Carol S. (700186626)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Nov 2, 2022
Lol I’m a known klutz! So I’m very appreciative of the trekking/snow poles idea. I haven’t had a chance to break mine in yet. Poles that is. I know some people with snow shoes so I’ll have to ask to try them out!
I would love to try cross country skiing!

Upvote 0