Motivation March

Whitney B. (690618370)

RTYer
Streaker
Sep 20, 2022
March is anything but motivational. I have a swamped April and starting to fill in plans for May but March is bleh. Rainy and cold in the Midwest. Stuck at work sitting all day behind a desk 6-12 hours. My Garmin keeps vibrating reminding me to move but I could honestly just go home and curl up with my boys who are on spring break and sleep the day away.

April is coming (yea!!!). April 15 my oldest has a fundraiser 5K for the youth group's summer trip. April 21 is the school district's 5K color run. April 29 is our autism awareness walk/event. May 6 is Dogwood Parade (always in it). And May 13th is Bridge the Gap 5k/10k/Half-Marathon.

It's just trucking through this bleh of March before spring kicks into gear. Anyone else on the struggle bus this month?

Boots

RTYer
Jan 4, 2023
Elizabethtown KY
March is anything but motivational. I have a swamped April and starting to fill in plans for May but March is bleh. Rainy and cold in the Midwest. Stuck at work sitting all day behind a desk 6-12 hours. My Garmin keeps vibrating reminding me to move but I could honestly just go home and curl up with my boys who are on spring break and sleep the day away.

April is coming (yea!!!). April 15 my oldest has a fundraiser 5K for the youth group's summer trip. April 21 is the school district's 5K color run. April 29 is our autism awareness walk/event. May 6 is Dogwood Parade (always in it). And May 13th is Bridge the Gap 5k/10k/Half-Marathon.

It's just trucking through this bleh of March before spring kicks into gear. Anyone else on the struggle bus this month?
Not here! Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to in the coming months so there’s that 😀. March is already well under way with the week behind you. When uour watch buzzes to move,,. get up an move,.. My struggle is coming,.. I just don’t know when but I do know it will! Stay strong my friend!!

Upvote 0

Cathy B. (1224212482)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 24, 2022
Hamlin, NY

I am! Western NY decided it’s time for snow! Hard to get out in the middle of blowing and snowing! But spring is coming, we had some snow melt this week before the storm today and a few of my crocuses are in bloom. Spring is coming!

Upvote 0