Mucusless Diet Healing System

Thomas E. (343998466)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 14, 2022
Hello everyone! I would like to know if anyone else here besides myself has read, heard of, or practices "The Mucusless Diet Healing System" by Prof. Arnold Ehret? I do my best to practice this thing while still trying to hit all my mileage goals but I've found that it's UnGodly expensive which seems to be the "angel with the flaming sword" that keeps me from entering Eden (so to speak) 💔 Any thoughts?

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Hello everyone! I would like to know if anyone else here besides myself has read, heard of, or practices "The Mucusless Diet Healing System" by Prof. Arnold Ehret? I do my best to practice this thing while still trying to hit all my mileage goals but I've found that it's UnGodly expensive which seems to be the "angel with the flaming sword" that keeps me from entering Eden (so to speak) 💔 Any thoughts?
I've never heard of it :) Nutrition is always a tough topic!

Upvote 0

Laurent

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 22, 2022

Never heard of it. I will check it out.

I do believe fasting can make miracles, though. Of course, not while exercising.

Upvote 0