Older participants here?

Ellen D. (3125870592)

RTYer
Streaker
Hugger
Dec 28, 2022
Hi. This is my first time posting here and my 2nd time doing the year challenge. Anyone else here in their 60s and working on this?

I could use some inspiration and/or motivation help or responses from anyone here. I am almost to 500 miles so far this year, and will likely hit it before the end of March.

Thank you.

Cathy B. (1224212482)

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 24, 2022
Hamlin, NY
Congratulations! Turning 72 this year. Doing Irish step dancing, swimming, biking, & chores around the farm now that my marathon (& even 10k) days are behind me. Love this app & community!
First year we have been here.

Upvote 0

Kelly R. (142934016)

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 20, 2022
Hi. This is my first time posting here and my 2nd time doing the year challenge. Anyone else here in their 60s and working on this?

I could use some inspiration and/or motivation help or responses from anyone here. I am almost to 500 miles so far this year, and will likely hit it before the end of March.

Thank you.
Great job!

Upvote 0

EagleRisingJLB

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 9, 2022
Daytona area FL
Great job!
Roxy 65 here, making a 2-4 miles a day. 2 times with dogs and rest without them.
I keep reminding myself - Good health comes from healthy eating and movement.
Soon one step turns to a mile and into progress. Treat yourself by setting milestones and you will appreciate the steps in the past, by getting stronger for our future.

Upvote 0