auntiexoxo

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
( Picture a mom/dad person, eyes narrowed, pointing to a nice cozy spot in your favorite room!) Just sit your ass right down, there, yeah, right there! One day off isn’t going to ruin your entire year of “Run the Year”! ( I’m not a parent so I don’t know if I have it all down perfect) in reality, if you need a day off from running/exercising, take it, that is supposed to be part of the training too, being smart enough to take the days off when you need them. You wouldn’t tell a worker to skip vacation days since it would mess up the number of days worked in a row, would you? No, the smart people take a day here and a day there.

Upvote 0

bridgetevers7

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Dec 30, 2022
( Picture a mom/dad person, eyes narrowed, pointing to a nice cozy spot in your favorite room!) Just sit your ass right down, there, yeah, right there! One day off isn’t going to ruin your entire year of “Run the Year”! ( I’m not a parent so I don’t know if I have it all down perfect) in reality, if you need a day off from running/exercising, take it, that is supposed to be part of the training too, being smart enough to take the days off when you need them. You wouldn’t tell a worker to skip vacation days since it would mess up the number of days worked in a row, would you? No, the smart people take a day here and a day there.
Take an active day off…. Yoga, stretching, meditation. The only limits are the ones you set. 👍

Upvote 0

Kim H. (3317301249)

RTYer
Streaker
Jan 1, 2023
😂😂😂😂 RIGHT there!

Upvote 0

Jacqueline C. (1502150658)

Amerithoner
RTYer
Dec 31, 2022
😂😂😂😂 RIGHT there!
I have a hard time with this too. But it is so important to take a day off. Last week I wasn’t good about that. But that’s because I was still trying to get over 50 in. But I will be this week. I just need to plan my miles better.

Upvote 0