Laurent T.

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 6, 2022
I’m thinking about signing up for the run the year event but wanted to know if there are any support or threads to keep motivation and just be there. I figured as I’m training for a marathon this year might as well hit two amazing goals

There is an entire section here dedicated to Run The Year!

Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
I’m thinking about signing up for the run the year event but wanted to know if there are any support or threads to keep motivation and just be there. I figured as I’m training for a marathon this year might as well hit two amazing goals
As @Laurent T. mentioned, we have a space here dedicated just for Run The Year to support each other! We do also have our Facebook group, but if you are not a Facebook person that is what this space is all about!

Reactions: Athena B
Upvote 0

Barbie

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 12, 2022
Texas, SETX
You def should sign up if you haven’t already! I signed up in 2019 and have been doing every year since. You will find so many people who will give you such positive support, guidance, tips, etc. by far the best group challenge I’ve ever been involved in!
Everyone from the RTE group has been nothing short of amazing.
Good luck to you.

Upvote 0

Kelly T.

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Dec 1, 2022
Omaha, Nebraska
We have the half and full marathon group going on Facebook for 2023 as some others have mentioned. Please feel free to join us. Lots of experienced and newer runners to the distances that will be happy to help you out, offer support or encouragement, etc.!

Upvote 0

SherryB

Dec 27, 2022
Aurora IL
We have the half and full marathon group going on Facebook for 2023 as some others have mentioned. Please feel free to join us. Lots of experienced and newer runners to the distances that will be happy to help you out, offer support or encouragement, etc.!
What are the group names of these two groups? Thanks!

Upvote 0