EducatedGuess

RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
Pompano Beach, Florida
Hi Everyone, my name is Tameara. I’ve been doing run the year for about 7 years. I’ve been inconsistent with my mileage year after year, but always sign up. This year, I’m knocking it out of the park. I’ve been walking all my miles this year, but have managed to lose 107 lbs this year (130 total since last year) and I’m looking forward to getting back to running later this year into next year with RTY 2023! Oh! I live in Pompano Beach, Florida!

Barbara M. (1344798721)

RTYer
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 7, 2022
Hi. My name is Barb and this is my fourth year in Run the Year. I also walk my miles, many of them with my new(ish) boxer puppy Bruschi. I live in Flagstaff Arizona and recently retired after 36 years at the same company I thought I’d be able to just kill my miles but I’m almost having a harder time than when I was working full time as we are staying so busy!! I’m right on track for this year tho too and just received my 7th pair of Hoka Bondis yesterday because I go through them so fast! DACD9C22-4F3A-4948-95D5-52A697FB3DEB.jpeg

Reactions: EducatedGuess
Upvote 0

EducatedGuess

RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 18, 2022
Pompano Beach, Florida
Hi. My name is Barb and this is my fourth year in Run the Year. I also walk my miles, many of them with my new(ish) boxer puppy Bruschi. I live in Flagstaff Arizona and recently retired after 36 years at the same company I thought I’d be able to just kill my miles but I’m almost having a harder time than when I was working full time as we are staying so busy!! I’m right on track for this year tho too and just received my 7th pair of Hoka Bondis yesterday because I go through them so fast! View attachment 10
Such a cute pup! Sounds like you’re doing amazing!

Upvote 0