Tracker attitude

Abbott

RTYer
Streaker
Hugger
Nov 1, 2022
Tucson, Arizona
Don't know if this is the right forum or not, but the Tracker Attitude feature rocks! Just switched to Yoda and on my journey going I am...
  1. Change your Tracker’s attitude: Also, in the “Account Settings,” you will see an option for “Tracker Attitude.” Choose from 4 options: “Relaxed,” “Tough Love,” “Positive,” and “Yoda.” This setting changes the messaging on your Stats page under the progress meter and is tied to your personal mileage goal from tip #1! Play around with different attitudes and see what keeps you moving!

Reactions: Roxy

Hannah

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Don't know if this is the right forum or not, but the Tracker Attitude feature rocks! Just switched to Yoda and on my journey going I am...
  1. Change your Tracker’s attitude: Also, in the “Account Settings,” you will see an option for “Tracker Attitude.” Choose from 4 options: “Relaxed,” “Tough Love,” “Positive,” and “Yoda.” This setting changes the messaging on your Stats page under the progress meter and is tied to your personal mileage goal from tip #1! Play around with different attitudes and see what keeps you moving!
LOVE the yoda option. The soothing tone really keeps me going.

Upvote 0