Tracker

Athena B

RTYer
Hugger
Nov 10, 2022
Aiken SC
This is my first year. I am curious how this tracker works. I’ve completed the synchronization with my Apple Watch. I am not seeing any steps or exercises on the days I’ve walked or worked out in my tracker.
Also when I participated in Hug a runner I had to manually input the info each day. I assumed that was the way it worked. Since then I have installed the app and the tracker is attached in the app, but still not seeing any activity in December.
Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with my tracker or does it just not start showing activity until Jan 1, 2023?

Laurent T.

Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Sep 6, 2022
This is my first year. I am curious how this tracker works. I’ve completed the synchronization with my Apple Watch. I am not seeing any steps or exercises on the days I’ve walked or worked out in my tracker.
Also when I participated in Hug a runner I had to manually input the info each day. I assumed that was the way it worked. Since then I have installed the app and the tracker is attached in the app, but still not seeing any activity in December.
Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with my tracker or does it just not start showing activity until Jan 1, 2023?

As far as Run The Year is concerned, the tracker won’t start counting miles until January 1st.

For Hug A Runner, if your data sync was set up beforehand, it should have worked.

Tip: Data syncs are per event, not global.

Tip 2: There is a place in settings where one can set manual entries to apply to all events in progress.

Tip 3: Run The Year 2023 will have settings to include various activities by flipping various switches.

Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
Also - if you ever have any questions, email us at info@runtheedge.com and we will get right back to you :)

Upvote 0

CB3

RTYer
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Oct 14, 2022
Also - if you ever have any questions, email us at info@runtheedge.com and we will get right back to you :)
I've never had much success with this app and the tracker. I prefer the website link for tracker sync but this app is better for the community thread

Reactions: Athena B
Upvote 0

Briana

Administrator
Amerithoner
RTYer
Voyager
Fit-scapadist
Streaker
Hugger
Jul 25, 2022
I've never had much success with this app and the tracker. I prefer the website link for tracker sync but this app is better for the community thread
This community app is definitely not the tracker... sorry to confuse there! There is a link to the tracker in the community but the tracker is 100% a different site. Tracker: https://tracker.runtheedge.com

Vs.

Community app: https://community.runtheedge.com/

There is a quick link to the tracker site but that is where the connection ends! :)

Upvote 0